Monday, October 10, 2011

Beginning thoughts

My mother has been trying to get me to do this for some time now, looks like for once I am going to listen to her!

First up... Gun Control
I am a gun owner. I carry a gun every where except when I go to work in the morning. Do I do it legally? No I do not have a permit.... Why do I need a permit? So the government can make money of my second amendment right? I don't think so! I am a law abiding citizen and have never commited a serious crime (although I have thought about killing people before, mostly when I am on leave and trying to drive home and then I hit Chicago traffic... and I think that is completely normal and if you have never drove through Chicago then you have no idea what I am talking about)  I will end this portion of my rant with a quote from one of my idols that I agree with "I always thought gun control meant using both hands when I am aiming."

Next up... Freedom of speech
Another one of my hero's is under some heat from the public. Hank Williams Jr. He is on the hot seat because he made some comments comparing President Obama to Adolf Hitler. Last time I checked that is his first amendment right to say what he likes. I say what I like how like when I like and dont give a damn whether I am politically correct or not. If you don't like what I have to say then don't listen to me. If society has a problem with what I say they are more then welcome to... (in the words of Ted Nugent)... kiss my american ass! Unfortunately in america today you are only aloud to say what you want if you are rich and everyone agrees with it!

Society now a days.....
I like to consider myself old fashioned... I work for what I own. I don't get everything handed to me like other people my age. I want a loving wife, a family, a house and some land. I understand I have to work for these thing and will continue to do so. In todays society you are not right if you dont own top of the line possesions and you don't follow societys trends such as clothing style, music etc. Well bite me cause I guess I am wrong. I don't have to listen to a certian type of music to be right or dress a certian way. Their is nothing wrong with my boots, blue jeans or my camo ball cap. It doesn't make me any less of a man because I don't wear a t shirt that is 35 sizes to big. I wear my pants around my hips not down below my ass... and I'm the one who is wrong? Get the hell out of here..... My music talks about drinking, america, hunting and trucks... So not many people choose to ride with me.... Well I am sorry that I would rather listen to something other then drive bys, robbing banks, living on welfare, drugs and women known as hoes.... not exactly my cup of tea. so if you don't like it society once again you can kiss my ass!

There will be more to come on these topics and others but to be honest with you, I am hungry and I think a Turkey sandwhich and some chips sound better then continuing to type right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment